Sunday, January 06, 2008

First post of '08.

wow, 08' barely started and it's soo hectic already.
well i guess this blog could probably be the best representation of my secondary school life.

Firstly,
I spent New Year's Day with Elah and the best Girls.
(:

Secondly,
Orientation was Great.
I love 1H,
cool bunch of kids.

and all of a sudden I'm reminded of my own Orientation.
hahah!
and suddenly it's my farewell year already.

Thirdly,
Zonals is in One week time,
and i'm kinda not prepared.
but,
it's time to show them what Fairfield really is,
and not let history repeat itself.

I'm really really excited and scared,
but I'm really comitting the whole season into His hands,
and I believe He does wonders (:

Let's go Fairfield.

Fourthly,
I'm sooo dead when lessons starts,
because i've done no homework except Amaths (halfway)
and Chemistry test is next week,
rather this.

and the fact that i missed lessons for two days doesn't make it any better.

Fifthly,
I'm only halfway through with my Christmas Cards for '07!
hahaha so i'll prolly give everyone a shock when they receive it mid way through January.

at least i'm only a month late :P

alright that prolly sums up what I've been wanting to say,
oh yeah,
I got a new school bag!
and there's Tribe outing tml but i dunno whether i should go.

that's all!
TTFN! :D

No comments: